Due to an existing issue in our e-mailing software, some or all of our e-mails may end up in your Spam box, depending on the mailing provider you use.
In order to allow talented people to help us create great projects, we don't strictly adhere the requirements of applying for an open position. If you think you have something that we need, be it a Psychologist to analyze player behavior and help us shape the best experience, or some kind of consultancy, you name it, you can apply for it, but it's your job to convince us we need it.
What we expect
- You have 8 hours per week available to spend on projects ran by Blackwater Interactive.
- Prior to applying you have made sure that you are legally and financially capable of seeking a job outside your country of residence and have the ability to sign legal documents. Not sure what we mean?
- The willingness to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Not sure what an NDA is?
What you can expect
- A fun, laid back team. We do love a good joke!
- A flat, easy hierarchy. Reach who you need to at all times. No confusing or complex positions here.
- An environment in which you can hone and learn to expand your desired skillset.
- An easy start. We won't be asking the world and the moon of you.
- The ability to grow within our company.
- Equal say in things that are discussed. We don't look down on, or dismiss anyone's opinion.
- A revenue share agreement relevant to your title, remunerating you for work performed.
Qualifications and Experience
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the following information:
- Your full, legal name
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY format)
- Current country of residence
- Position you are applying for
- An attached resume, if you have an up-to-date one
- Attached portfolio work that is relevant to the position you are applying
- Tell us something about yourself, and what you hope to achieve within Blackwater Interactive