Due to an existing issue in our e-mailing software, some or all of our e-mails may end up in your Spam box, depending on the mailing provider you use.
In order to allow talented people to help us create great projects, we encourage a uniquely fluid and accommodating hiring environment that reflects our eclectic background. If your particular skills can be used to further our company as a developer, be it as a psychologist analyzing player behavior for the sake of shaping the best experience, or some kind of consultation. You name it, you can apply for it; your only task will be showing us just how your particular skillset fits in with our company!
What we expect
- You have 8 hours per week available to spend on projects ran by Blackwater Interactive.
- Prior to applying you have made sure that you are legally and financially capable of seeking a job outside your country of residence and have the ability to sign legal documents. Not sure what we mean?
- The willingness to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Not sure what an NDA is?
What you can expect
- A fun, laid back team. We do love a good joke!
- Round-table based discussion and simple to reach leadership. Our schedules stay viewable so you can approach us easily.
- An environment in which you can hone and learn to expand your desired skillset.
- An easy start. We won't be asking the world and the moon of you.
- The ability to grow within our company.
- Equal say in things that are discussed. We don't look down on, or dismiss anyone's opinion.
- A revenue share agreement relevant to your title, remunerating you for work performed.
Qualifications and Experience
To apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected], with the following information:
- Your full, legal name
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY format)
- Current country of residence
- Position you are applying for
- An attached resume, if you have an up-to-date one
- Attached portfolio work that is relevant to the position you are applying
- Tell us something about yourself, and what you hope to achieve within Blackwater Interactive